Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana For the year 2021-2022 the Ministry of Women and Child Development of Gujarat has launched a scheme named Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana (Support to Married Daughter) Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana . However, the scheme was mainly launched for the welfare of Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste girls. Today we will tell you how girls from Gujarat can apply and benefit from this.
The scheme specifically targets girls belonging to SC And ST category. Financial Assistance given to girls is only for Reserved categories girls. Others categories are not allowed to avail this Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana scheme. In this article we will give you brief information about this Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana scheme and required documents. This Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana scheme is run under Gujarat Women and Child Development Department.
Purpose of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana :
- An assistance of Rs.10,000/- is given under Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana on the occasion of marriage of two adult girls belonging to Scheduled Castes And Scheduled Tribes And Socially and Educationally Backward Classes.
Terms and conditions
- 1. The benefit of this scheme is available to Scheduled Castes And Scheduled Tribes And Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (Natives of Gujarat State) only.
- 2. The annual income limit in this scheme is ₹.1,20,000/- in rural areas and ₹. 1,50,000.
- 3. Benefit under this scheme till the marriage of two (2) adult girls of the family
- 4. In case of remarriage the benefit under this scheme will not be available.
- 5. The age limit of the girl at the time of marriage should be 18 years and the age of the youth should be 21 years.
- 6. Assistance must be applied for within two years of marriage.
- 7. The assistatnce of the scheme will be available to women from seven Fera Group Scheduled Districts.
- 8. Beneficiary girls Participating in mass marriages will be eligible to get benefits under both the schemes if they fulfill all the conditions of Sat Fera Mass Marriage Scheme and Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana :
- The standard of income limit is Rs.1,20,000/- for rural area and Rs.1,50,000/- for urban area.
- The benefit of the scheme is given on the occasion of marriage of up to two adult daughters of the family.
Scheme Assistance for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana :
- An assistance check of Rs.10,000/- is paid in the name of the bride to assist in the marriage expenses of girls belonging to socially and educationally backward classes and economically backward classes.
- An application for assistance must be made within two years of marriage.
Documents required to available the benefit of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana :
- 1. Daughter’s Aadhaar Card
- 2. Electoral card of girl
- 3. Aadhaar card of bride’s father/guardian
- 4. A copy of the caste of the girl obtained from the competent authority
- 5. Caste specimen of the youth obtained from the competent authority (if any).
- 6. Proof of Residence (Any one of Electricity Bill/License/Lease Agreement/Electoral Card/Ration Card)
- 7. Example of annual income of bride’s father/guardian
- 8. Basis of date of birth of bride (L.C. / copy of date of birth / government doctor’s certificate in case of illiterate)
- 9. Support of date of birth of groom (L.C. / copy of date of birth / government doctor’s certificate in case of illiterate)
- 10. Marriage registration certificate
- 11. Copy of first page of bank passbook / one endorsed check (with father’s/guardian’s name after bride’s name)
- 12. Affidavit of bride’s father/guardian
- 13. Undertaking of bride’s father/guardian
- 14. Instance of death if father is not alive