Mahila Samridhi Yojana – Gujarat Government Launched Mahila Samridhi Yojana For The Women Who Are Doing Their Own Business & Do not Have That important Funds. So Gujarat Government has decided to give them Sahay. Details are uploaded ononlinegovjob.in
Mahila Samridhi Yojana Released by the Govt.
Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2022 is a Yojana released by the Gujarat government for the development of women. Efforts have been made to make women self- reliant through this Yojana. Women are given help by the government to start their own small businesses.
This scheme has been advertised by Social Justice and commission Department of Gujarat Government across Gujarat. aspirants have to apply online to avail this scheme.
This Yojana is released by Government for the development of Gujarat nomadic and liberated caste living in Gujarat. Only women can avail this Yojana.
What’s the main purpose of the scheme?
- No- 1 Through this scheme, the scheme works to give micro credit to the target group women and self- employed women entrepreneurs to produce self- employment for women of nomadic and free castes.
- No- 2 This scheme allows women to do business/ business of their choice.
What should be the eligibility to get a loan?
- No- 1 To avail the benefit of this scheme, the applicant should be nomadic or freed caste women.
- No- 2 With effect from01/04/2018, the annual income limit of your family will be over toRs. 3 lakh, within which at least 50 of the total loan amount will be allocated for families with yearly income up toRs.1.50 lakh.
- No- 3 Age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and not further than 50 years as on the date of application.
- No- 4 Applicant should have experience in case of technical and complete business/ profession.
- No- 5 The applicant has to give suitable security to take the loan.
What are the Specialty features of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana ?
- No- 1 The maximum loan limit will beRs./-. 1,25,000/-
- No- 2 The rate of interest will be 4 per annum
- No- 3 Under this scheme 100 loan will be given of business/ business amount.
- No- 4 95 National Corporation, 5 State Government contribution and beneficiary contribution will be 0 in the loan amount.
- No- 5 This loan amount has to be repaid in 48 equal monthly installments including interest.
What are the documents required for the Mahila Samridhi Yojana?
- No- 1 Applicant’s income statement
- No- 2 Example of applicant’s caste
- No- 3 Proof of Residence( Aadhaar Card, Electricity Billetc.)
- No- 4 Example for business
- No- 5 Copy of first page of bank passbook
Important Link For Apply & More Details :
- Official website :- Click Here
- Apply Online :- Click here