NXT 2.0 and NXT UK will be competing at the WWE NXT Worlds Collide 2022 event on Sunday, September 4th 2022, and we’ve got everything you need to know about the event.
There are a number of big contests set to take place on the card, including the unification of a number of NXT UK and NXT titles. This will essentially be the last NXT UK event as the brand will be changing to NXT Europe in 2023, expanding the production and live events across the continent.
Several names from NXT UK such as Tyler Bate, Meiko Satomura and Blair Davenport will be competing, as well as NXT UK legends and WWE main roster stalwarts Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H.
Here is everything you need to know about NXT World Collide 2022, including the match card, UK time of the event and live stream.
The following matches have been confirmed for the NXT Worlds Collide event on Sunday, September 4th:
- NXT/NXT UK Championship Unification Match: Bron Breakker (c) vs. Tyler Bate (c)
- NXT/NXT UK Women’s Championship Unification Match: Mandy Rose (c) vs. Meiko Satomura (c) vs. Blair Davenport
- NXT/NXT UK Tag Team Championship Unification Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match: The Creed Brothers (c) vs. Brooks Jensen & Josh Briggs vs. Pretty Deadly vs. Gallus
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Kayden Carter & Katana Chance (c) vs. Nikki A.S.H. & Doudrop
- North American Championship Match: Carmelo Hayes (c) vs. Ricochet
Read More: WWE Clash at the Castle: Date, Tickets, Packages, Match Card and More
NXT Worlds Collide 2022 is set to start at 4 PM EDT/1 PM PST, which equates to 9:00 PM BST in the United Kingdom.
Read More: WWE Clash at the Castle: Five ways Triple H could end Roman Reigns v Drew McIntyre match
WWE fans in the United States will be able to watch all of the action live via the Peacock streaming service.
Fans everywhere else will be able to watch the action via WWE Network. The over-the-top streaming service is available for fans to subscribe to in the UK for £9.99 per month.
Read More: Triple H: Several WWE stars undergo name changes thanks to new Head of Creative
You can keep up to date with all of the latest WWE News and Rumours right here at GiveMeSport.